Online security is the most important issue for us. We use a secure
service, we never know the full information of your credit card, only
our payment service provider share this data with your bank. Payment
checkout is by
PayU, which has PCI (Payment Card Industry) certification and which won the E-commerce Award LATAM in 2012. More about payment methods accepted.
How to protect yourself from online frauds, 5 simple recommendations:
1. Credit card or bank information is stolen in the "real world". Never loose sight of your credit / debit card when making a payment in a physical store, bar or restaurant.
2. Never do an online payment from a public computer or public wi-fi networks. Always do your online payments from your personal computer and from a secure connection.
3. When you type your credit card or bank information for an online payment, make sure that the URL web address in the browser navigation bar starts with https://
4. Always keep the operative system, browsers and antivirus / antispyware software of your personal computer up to date with the latest software updates and patches.
5. NEVER click or type credit card, bank information, usernames or passwords in web pages sent by email that look identical to your bank's webpage. Cybercriminals send links in emails that are supposedly sent by your bank and take you to an identical web page as your bank's, this is called phishing. Your bank will never ask you by email sensitive information, when you want to go to your bank's web site always type in your browser its web address, www.yourbank.com.
LEGAL NOTICE:PRODUCTOS DE COLOMBIA.COM S.A.S. or the PAYMENT PORTAL in any case could require additional information from the USER or the owner of the PAYMENT INFORMATION, including data confirmation, addresses or additional documents that states the existence and legality of the purchase intention from the owner of the PAYMENT INFORMATION. Any intent of fraud will be reported to the respective authorities.