Online security is the most important issue for us. We use a secure service, we never know the full information of your credit card, only our payment service provider share this data with your bank. Payment checkout is by PayU, which has PCI (Payment Card Industry) certification and which won the E-commerce Award LATAM in 2012. Now accepting Paypal. More about payment methods accepted.
How to protect yourself from online frauds, 5 simple recommendations:
1. Credit card or bank information is stolen in the "real world". Never lose sight of your credit / debit card when making a payment in a store, bar or restaurant.
2. Never do an online payment from a public computer or wi-fi network. Always do your payments from your personal computer and from a private connection.
3. When you type your credit card or bank information for an online payment, confirm that the web address in the browser navigation bar starts with https://
4. Always keep the operative systems, browsers and antivirus / antispyware software of your personal computer and mobile devices up to date with the latest updates and patches.
5. NEVER click or type credit card, bank information, usernames or passwords in web pages sent by email that look identical to your bank's webpage. Cybercriminals send links in emails that are supposedly sent by your bank and take you to an identical web page as your bank's, this is called phishing. Your bank will never ask by email sensitive information, when you want to go to your bank's web site always type in your browser its web address, yourbank.com.